Question about Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
My laptop not starting any more, the power lead is ON but still nothing on the screen.
1-What can be the cause of this problem
2-What can be done to solve that
If the rest of the lights are on and nothing is powering up it is the motherboard. It is hard to say exactly what happened.
Posted on Jun 25, 2009
There are a number of possible issues that can cause the symptom you have. Rather than spend money on a trial and error method, I recommend taking your computer to a reliable repair shop. Get a free estimate or tell them the upper limit is for your repair, keeping in mind that you can get a new laptop right now for about 400 dollars.
Posted on Jun 25, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 31, 2012 | Dell Latitude D620 (D620-rfb1.6) PC...
Aug 25, 2011 | Dell Latitude D620 Laptop (Latitude-C620)...
Please go through the below step, you can able to do it.
1) Shut down the Dell Latitude D620 if it's currently powered on. Click "Start" in the left-hand corner of the screen to access Windows' shut down options. Alternatively, press and hold the Latitude's power button, located on the top edge of the laptop's keyboard.
2) Turn on the computer by pressing the laptop's power button.
3) Press and hold "F8" on the top of the laptop's keyboard immediately after turning the computer on. If the Windows logo appears on the screen, you're too late and must repeat Steps 1 through 3 again. If you pressed it in time, a list of text options will appear on the screen.
4) Use your keyboard's arrow keys to scroll down to "Repair Your Computer." Push the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
5) Choose a language from the next list and select "Next." If you've password-protected your laptop, you will be prompted to enter your user name and password at this time.
6) Press "Dell Factory Image Restore." A new window will appear. Click "Next" and select the option for reformatting the hard drive and restoring the factory condition of the laptop.
Dec 17, 2010 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Sep 27, 2010 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
Jun 08, 2010 | Dell Latitude D600 Notebook
Feb 19, 2010 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Nov 02, 2009 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Sep 07, 2009 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Mar 29, 2009 | Dell Latitude D620 Laptop (Latitude-C620)...
458 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!