Question about X2Gen MG17J 17" Monitor
I have the monitor connected as the second monitor, and when you turn on the power 1) RGB displays in the top left hand corner of the screen, then the out of range message flashes in a white text box surrounded by red.
Check the unit/CPU to the others monitor or open then make a clean the VGA card and Memory..good luck
Posted on Jun 25, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 25, 2014 | Total Gym Cyclo Trainer
Sep 20, 2013 | Sonic Audio Players & Recorders
1. Enter BIOS Setup
1. Press the Esc key while powering on the computer.
2. Press the F1 key, when prompted.
2. Change the Virtualization Technology option
The Virtualization Technology option is in the OTHERS configuration pane on the right-hand side of page 1 of the BIOS system setup.
1. Press the O key to select the OTHERS pane, and use the down arrow key to move down and select the Virtualization Technology setting.
2. Set it to Disabled.
3. Change the Configuration option
The CONFIGURATION option is on the upper left-hand corner of page 2 of the BIOS system setup.
1. Press the PgDn key to go to the second system setup page.
2. Press the O key to select the Device Config setting and change it to All Devices.
4. Change the Display option
The DISPLAY configuration option is on the bottom left-hand side of page 2 of the BIOS system setup.
1. Press the D key to select the Power On Display setting and change it to LCD+Analog RGB.
5. Save the changes by pressing the End key and then the Y key to. Be sure not to press the Home key -- which restores the default BIOS settings.
Aug 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 25, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Aug 14, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 200W GPS Receiver
Jan 11, 2010 | Panasonic TX-32LX60 32 in. LCD Television
Aug 26, 2009 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
Apr 05, 2009 | Vizio L37 Television
Mar 08, 2009 | Cameras
Nov 15, 2011 | X2Gen MG17J 17" Monitor
163 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: