Question about Sony DVP-FX720 Portable DVD Player
I i have recently bought the sony DVP FX720 portable dvd player as my old sony one died now i managed to find the correct code for my last one but am having no luck with this model can anyone help please ????? it would be greatly apprecated
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1) Turn your DVD off. 2) Use the remote control and press:
- Top Menu
This should power the device into Service Mode.
3) Choose option 2 and then choose option 4.
4) There should be two fields: Input Code and Current Code, each one with 5 chars long.
Then push zero on all the 5 places of the first and the second field.
5) There should be a zero on the device display, meaning that all regions are free.
6) Press POWER to turn it off and you're done.
Let me know if it works!
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2011 | Sony DVP-FX700 Portable DVD Player
Dec 01, 2009 | Sony DVP-FX720 Portable DVD Player
Oct 05, 2009 | Sony DVP-FX720 Portable DVD Player
Sep 07, 2009 | Sony DVP-FX720 Portable DVD Player
Jun 23, 2009 | Sony DVP-FX720 Portable DVD Player
May 15, 2009 | Sony DVP-FX720 Portable DVD Player
Mar 21, 2008 | Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
244 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!