Question about Biostar M7NCD ULTRA Motherboard
The motherboard has the AMD 2900 XP 400MHz bus. 512mb RAM with 8gb and 80 gb IDE hd. I have a 250gb SATA WD that works fine as a slave in another pc. I can't even see it in BIOS or WinXP Pro?
I've tried all drivers I can find on web.
In device manager I have correctly installed VIA SATA RAID controller.
Under other devices it's trying to install ? RAID Controller.
All help is appreciated.
M7NCD ULTRA raid drivers
Biostar M7NCD ULTRA Motherboard
If the SATA drive is operating in 3.0 Gbps mode and your motherboard can only support 1.5 Gbps mode, the drive will not be detected in BIOS or XP. Try jumpering the drive to SATA 1.5 Gbps mode. The label on your hard drive should indicate which pins should be shorted to achieve this setting; if not, look up your particular model on WD's website to find the manual.
Posted on Nov 19, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2014 | Motherboards
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Motherboards
Mar 05, 2010 | Intel D101GGC Motherboard
Feb 10, 2009 | Abit KN8 Ultra Motherboard
Jan 05, 2009 | ASUS P5LD2-VM Motherboard
Dec 11, 2008 | VIA JetWay PM9MS Socket 478 PM800 Micro...
Aug 30, 2008 | Intel Motherboard
May 27, 2008 | Asrock K7VT4A-Pro Motherboard
Jun 30, 2007 | Biostar M7NCD ULTRA Motherboard
614 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!