Question about Nokia 6070 Cellular Phone
The other thing also i down load the nokia pc suite but i can not use usb
is the Calculator link
Just put your imei number in to box and calculate !
Check IMEI : *#06#
In case of the calculator does not support your model !
You have to take some place where people unlock mobile phones !
Posted on Jun 25, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2013 | Electronics - Others
Jul 06, 2012 | Nokia 6300 Cell Phone
Feb 27, 2012 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Oct 31, 2011 | Nokia Classic 2700 Cell Phone
1. Downoad [ANT] Simple Ant Simple.zip
2. If you have Nokia PC Suite running, be sure to close it by exiting from the taskbar icon.
3. Extract [ANT] Simple ] and run Simple.exe located in the folder
4. Connect the phone via USB to the computer by selecting Pc suit/Ovi suit when prompt a message in your pone.
5.After you've connected your phone, Click "Read Info"
6. On the MAIN tab, click on GET. Your phone IMEI number and model should be displayed on the bottom panel
7. Now click on the SERVICE tab and click on GET button under USER CODE
8. Your security code should now be displayed on the right side of the application window.
And for details How to Generate Your Phone Security code..Only for Nokia bb5
Thanks For visiting Fixya
Sep 20, 2011 | Nokia 5130 Cellular Phone
Feb 12, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 31, 2011 | Nokia E63 Cell Phone
Jan 23, 2011 | Nokia 3200
Jun 23, 2010 | Nokia 3600
Aug 19, 2009 | Nokia 7610
99 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!