Question about Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I am facing a problem. That my MP 780, while scan the document half way wil stop and very slow scanning. The PC scan software will hang, the process doesn't go on.
I'm trying to change the USB cable and reinstall the driver. Also the same case.
What should I do ?? What is the problem ??
Please help me.
Go here and type in slow scanning. It will guide you through your problem.
Also, not closing other applications, and not enough computer memory will cause this, too
Posted on Nov 12, 2007
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 16, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 13, 2008 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 07, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
1. Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer.
2. Go to Start > Programs > Canon Utilities > MP Navigator EX > MP Navigator EX.
3. Select Photos/Documents or Stack of Documents.
4. If Photos/Documents was selected, open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass with the top facing to the left. If Stack of Documents was selected, flip the plastic tray open on the top of the printer and place the stack of papers in the tray.
5. Select the Document Type in the left pane, then click the Scan button.
Nov 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Jun 01, 2010 | Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Flatbed Scanner
Jan 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA® MP210 Printer
Dec 07, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 23, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
293 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!