Question about Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I am facing a problem. That my MP 780, while scan the document half way wil stop and very slow scanning. The PC scan software will hang, the process doesn't go on.
I'm trying to change the USB cable and reinstall the driver. Also the same case.
What should I do ?? What is the problem ??
Please help me.
Go here and type in slow scanning. It will guide you through your problem.
Also, not closing other applications, and not enough computer memory will cause this, too
Posted on Nov 12, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 16, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 13, 2008 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Jul 07, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
You can scan documents using the operation panel.
Do not disconnect or connect the USB cable while the machine is in use.
In Windows XP, the program selection dialog box may open when you press the Color Start or Black Start button on the machine for the first time. In that case, select MP Navigator EX, then select Always use this program for this action and click 'OK'. From the next time, MP Navigator EX will start automatically regardless of the selected scan mode.
Selecting a Response to Commands from the Operation Panel
1. Place the document face-down on the platen.
2. Press the Scan button on the machine.
The machine enters Scan Mode.
3. Press the Color Start or Black Start button on the machine.
MP Navigator EX starts on the connected computer. Scan documents on the platen or ADF (Auto Document Feeder) using MP Navigator EX.
Trust this is helpful.
Dec 14, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
1. Install the MP Navigator EX software located on the disc that came with the printer.
2. Go to Start > Programs > Canon Utilities > MP Navigator EX > MP Navigator EX.
3. Select Photos/Documents or Stack of Documents.
4. If Photos/Documents was selected, open the top of the scanner and place the document you wish to scan on the glass with the top facing to the left. If Stack of Documents was selected, flip the plastic tray open on the top of the printer and place the stack of papers in the tray.
5. Select the Document Type in the left pane, then click the Scan button.
Nov 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office...
Jan 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA® MP210 Printer
Dec 07, 2009 | Canon Pixma MP500 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 23, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Dec 23, 2015 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
277 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!