Question about Computers & Internet
And please help me how to use the regedit command and give me the list of commands for regedit.
Right click on the desktop
Click [New] [Shortcut] to open the Create Shortcut Wizard
Type [shutdown -s -t 00] without the brackets.
Click [Next] and type a descriptive name of your choosing for the shortcut
or you can do this
go to run type regedit then
go to hkeycurrentuser\software\microsoft\windowsNT currentversion\program manager\restrcitions
then change the noclose value to 0
Posted on Jun 25, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2016 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
on Apr 03, 2015 | Computers & Internet
on Oct 08, 2010 | Computers & Internet
1. Click Start, click Run, type Regedit, and then click OK.
2. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
3. On the Edit menu, click Delete, and then click Yes to confirm that you want to delete the subkey.
4. Exit Registry Editor.
5. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.
6. Right-click the following services one at a time. For each service, click Restart:
7. Click Start, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.
8. At the command prompt, type vssadmin list writers, and then press ENTER.
9. If the VSS writers are now listed, close the Command Prompt window. You do not have to complete the remaining steps. If the VSS writers are not listed, type the following commands at the command prompt. Press ENTER after each command.
Note The last command may not run successfully.
10. At the command prompt, type vssadmin list writers, and then press ENTER.
11. Confirm that the VSS writers are now listed.
12. At the command prompt, type vssadmin list shadows and then press ENTER.
13. Confirm that there are no errors listed. On Windows XP you should see: No shadow copies present in the system.
14. Congratulations your machine should work again with any VSS compatible programs.
Oct 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 19, 2009 | Motorola Mobility MOTO W755 Cellular Phone
on May 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 29, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad T30 2366 Notebook
Jan 29, 2009 | ASUS K8S-MX Motherboard
Dec 30, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Apr 13, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
55 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!