Question about Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet Printer
Hello my friend, how are you? This is my solution and recommendation regarding on your problem:
Place the printer into diagnostic mode and exercise the paper feed. Also paper failing to feed can cause a false semaphore to *** an error condition when the paper does not reach the test point time. The test point reports back a no paper condition and a jam is assumed to have occurred earlier in the paperpath. Finaly, examine the paper path to make sure all flags are in the proper position.
and if this one is not working then try to reset your printer and kindly follow this step below: 1. Turn off the canon printer
2. Hold the resume Button (red circle in the triagle), add a printer (Click 'Power") an indicator light green.
3. Hold the Power Button, release the Resume Button.
4. Not releasing the Power Button, double click 'Resume" and release Both Buttons.
5. Click "Resume" for four times.
6. Once you click "Power", to confirm the selected action(reset counter absorber).
7. To disable the printer "power" button click again.
And if all the above steps are tested and same the result is the same then you can reinstall the printer. To reinstall the printer kindly follow this steps:
1. Click start Button in your bottom part of the screen particularly the task bar.
2. Click Printer and faxes then click add printer.
3. Then kindly click Next Button and click Option "Automatically Printer" then kindly follow the steps given by your computer. If the search is successful it will automatically installed new printer which is the one replaced your old printer settings. But if it is not automatically detect the printer then yo can install it manually. then make the new istalled printer as the default printer to be used in printing.
I hope that this information given in the above would help you resolve your problem. If you need further assistance, please post back with a comment to this thread and if i have able to answer your question or solve a problem, please take just a moment to rate this post.... Thank you and more Power!
Posted on Jun 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 03, 2010 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Apr 29, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Jan 27, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Dec 21, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Nov 29, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Oct 23, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Sep 09, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Feb 23, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
213 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!