Question about T-Mobile Sidekick II
1. Turn your device off and remove the battery cover and battery
2. Remove the end-cover by pushing the cover away
3. Pull the bumper tabs up to separate the bumper from the device and remove bumpers
4. Snap new bumpers firmly into place
5. Re-attach the end-cover, re-insert the battery and re-attach battery cover
Posted on Jun 25, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The device does not contain a user repl battery.The batt is rechargable and is recommended that you charge it nightly.It uses an internal lihtium ion batt.They say contact cust care due to fluid that may leak from the internal batt can result in injury to skin and eyes?? Theysay cust care for assis if you need repl batt.http://www.wirefly.c...
Posted on Jul 28, 2008
I had this problem with a new phone, and T-mobile gave me the following instructions.
Try this first:
1) Turn on phone with SIM chip in it.
2)hold down the "@" + "1" + "0" down simultaneously until phone turns off, then back on again. This should fix the problem. otherwise try this,
1) remove battery and SIM.
2) press and hold down the "w" key, and while holding it down insert the battery only.
3)A little face will appear on the screen, then a reboot button. Press the reboot button. Once the phone reboots, insert the SIM. One of those two should fix the problem.
Posted on Oct 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 23, 2010 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
on Dec 09, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Oct 04, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Jul 11, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Jun 05, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Jun 04, 2009 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
Nov 21, 2006 | T-Mobile Sidekick II
729 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!