Question about Televison & Video

1 Answer

I am looking for a store to buy rca part fl221-231-251 fuses

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Master
  • 8,617 Answers

You can get the parts you need at the following link

Posted on Jun 25, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Where can I buy a RCA projection tv repair kits?

Look up tv repair kit online and you will find a e-store that sells kits.

Nov 20, 2014 | RCA D52W19 52" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

Cant buy games on rca tablet via play store .tells me play store has stpped working

i recommend resetting the tablet , but it will erase everything .

Nov 17, 2014 | RCA REB1200

1 Answer

Why 30 seconds after i tur my tv on it goes unfocusedand discolored?

it's a convergence problem. Mine is having the same issue. There are a set three fuses that look light brown and it's usualy the one in the middle but you have to solder in the new fuse. you can buy them from e-bay or other repair stores. If that fixes it great but if not I'm not sure what it is. I've already done this step on my tv as well.

Jan 29, 2012 | RCA P46921 46" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

My rca model # p52721lv keeps blowing the fuse have replaced several times with the same results.

the problem with this tv is the main regulator , u can buy this repair kit by the chasis # or by the model # the best store to buy this unit is from union electronics , just look on the back of the unit and see what chasis it is ctc169 , or ctc197 or 95 , 95 and 97 are the same ,

Jul 18, 2011 | RCA P46924 46" Rear Projection Television

1 Answer

Want to use Boston Acoustics BA735 Computer Speakers Boston digi

yes if you have a earphone connection on the laptop you may get a earplug to rca spliter that should connect to both, here is a website
this is what it looks like however you dont have to buy it here you can buy at any walmart or music store

Apr 30, 2009 | Boston Acoustics BA735 Computer Speakers

1 Answer

Need to replace rca projection convergence fuse fl231

Can you please give me the entire story behind this? You also stated you have the same problem, I would like to know if someone said it was just a fuse and why you think your's is just a fuse. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Apr 13, 2009 | RCA R52WM24 52" HDTV Projection Television

1 Answer

Convergence board not found

First go to menu then setup look for convergence on menu if it is not there you have a OPEN fuse FL231 it will be on right side of FBT flyback transformer there is 3 of them in a roll small brown rectangle it will be the Middle Fuse.

Oct 26, 2008 | RCA D56W20 56" Rear Projection Television

3 Answers

Fuse fl231

You could possibly get a fuse at a car parts place or Radio Shack, however if you don't want to make a trip to the store I have done this several times with no problems....Take an AC cord and strip the cover back to get to the strands inside and cut out one strand of the copper wires and either wrap it around the old fuse or solder it across the fuse on the foil side. It is equal to about 5 amps. If the wire blows there is a short in the circuit and would require more assistance from me or another expert.....Dennis

Jun 16, 2008 | RCA P52937 52" Rear Projection Television

2 Answers


you can buy online from the internet or from an electronic store.

Mar 03, 2008 | RCA OPAL M4001 MP3 Player

1 Answer

Set will not turn on

If you're NOT still under warrantee you should at least open the TV and look for a blown fuse near where the power cable enters the set. A lot of times you can buy replacement fuses at a local electronic or hardware store and they're easy to replace. Check the fuse. If it is blown, it will be obvious and make sure that the set is unplugged before replacing it. If it blows again, or if it is not blown, your problem is probably in the 'X' volt regulator and you will need professional help with the repairs. good luck!

Nov 28, 2005 | RCA F19436 19" TV

Not finding what you are looking for?
Televison & Video Logo

Related Topics:

114 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

75767 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers


Level 3 Expert

81400 Answers

Are you a Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides