Question about Samsung ML-2510 Laser Printer
Sounds like toner smear. The causes can be:
1. The weight of your paper exceeds the recommended paper weight for your printer.
2. The inside of your printer needs to be cleaned.
3. The toner cartridge is empty and needs to be replaced.
To correct this problem, try the following steps in order. Between each step, close the printer or make sure it's closed, turn it on, and then print a test page to see if the problem has been corrected.
1. Use only the recommended weight paper for your printer. Samsung recommends the following paper weights: 16 to 24 lb. (60 to 90 g/m2) for the main paper tray with multi-page feeding and 16 to 43 lb. (60 to 163 g/m2) for the manual tray and for the tray with single page feeding.
2. Clean the inside of your machine with a moist cloth to remove any dust or dirt inside. Note: DO NOT spray water directly into the printer. Spray the water on a cloth, and then use the cloth to clean the inside of the printer.
3. Replace the toner cartridge.
Posted on Jun 24, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Sep 09, 2010 | Intuit QuickBooks: Premier Manufacturing &...
May 11, 2011 | HP LaserJet 1010 Printer
Nov 24, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 20, 2010 | Zebra 140XiIII Plus Thermal Label Printer
Feb 25, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2840 Printer
Jul 16, 2008 | Dell 3100cn Laser Printer
Mar 16, 2008 | Epson Stylus RX500 All-In-One InkJet...
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: