- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. don't press the buttons like a hardcore boxer :)
2. disassemble the remote control. No big deal. It has a plastic housing the buttons are on a plastic/rubber sheet. (remove batteries first)
3. clean the plastic/rubber sheet where the buttons are both on top and rear side. Take some clean petrol from the groceries next corner, and clean the black pads on the bottom of the buttons + also on the circuit sheet you'll find inside the remote control.
4. Put everything together and...
YES! if you have a universal remote look in its manual and program the code for your samsung into it. there are some buttons like SET and TV1 2 etc Select TV1 and SET buttons a red LED comes on, enter the code (eg: 013) the red LED goes out Press set aain and then press power on remote TV shoulod turn off if it doesn;t try anothyer code until you have control of the TV
1.- Turn off your TV 2.- On the remote control, set the VCR/TV slide switch to TV position. 3.- While holding in SP/EP button, press the code button listed below that corresponds to the brand of your TV 4.- Press TV POWER on the remote control. Once your TV has turned on, your remote is set up to operate your brand
Brand of TV Brand Code Button Mitsubishi 1,2,3 Fisher 0 G.E. VOLUME UP Goldstar 2,9 Hitachi 8 JVC MUTE Magnavox 4 NEC 2,9 Panasonic CHANNEL UP, CHANNEL DOWN Pioneer 6 Philips 4 Proscan VOLUME UP Quasar CHANNEL DOWN RCA VOLUME UP Sanyo 0 Sharp 3,5 Sony VOLUME DOWN Toshiba 7 Zenith INPUT
I finnaly found my VCR Manual, and I'm glad to share this info with you, because I was looking for the manual all
over the web and FOUND NOTHING!. Bye!
Pro-Tect Plus™ Locking Feature
To disable VCR usage or to protect set timer recordings, the unit can be locked so that the
buttons on the VCR or remote control don’t work.
• To Lock: Press and hold either the remote control’s ON•OFF or VCR button until SAFE
appears in the display to indicate Pro-Tect Plus is active. SAFE also appears if the VCR is
turned on while the feature is activated.
• To Unlock: Press and hold either the remote control’s ON•OFF or VCR button until SAFE
disappears from the front panel display. Unlocking is the only way to use the VCR.