Question about Tappan Microwave Ovens
REMOVE THE BACK CABINET SCREWS AND THE BOTTOM CABINET SCREWS. SLIDE THE UNIT OUT OF THE COVER AND REPLACE THE BULB, REVERSE TO UT BACK TOGETHER.
Posted on Jun 24, 2009
Look it would be better if you take it mechanic but follow these steps
Posted on Jun 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Hello - This may or may not be specifically for your model, however these are generics instructions that I found.
To replace the light bulb to the over the range microwave you will need to follow the steps below:
1. To replace light bulb, first disconnect power to the microwave oven at the circuit breaker panel or by unplugging.
2. Remove the vent grill mounting screws.
3. Pull the vent grill away from the unit.
4. Remove the charcoal filter by pushing it inwards, then turn and pull it away from the unit.
5. Open light cover located behind filter mounting by carefully pulling up on the front edge.
6. Remove old light bulb and replace only with equivalent 30 watt bulb available from part distributor. Bulbs are also available at most hardware stores or lighting centers.
7. Replacing the microwave oven light cover by carefully pushing into place. Replace the charcoal filter. Push the vent grill back into place (engaging both the bottom and top tabs) and replace the vent grill mounting screws.
Note: DO NOT USE BULB LARGER THAN 30 WATTS.
Oct 27, 2012 | Frigidaire FMV152K Microwave Oven
Oct 01, 2010 | Maytag MMV5201D Stainless Steel Microwave...
May 06, 2010 | GE Profile Spacemaker 1.8 Cu. Ft....
Oct 11, 2009 | Tappan Microwave Ovens
Oct 06, 2009 | KitchenAid KBMC140HSS Convection/Microwave...
Jun 04, 2009 | Microwave Ovens
Feb 12, 2009 | Tappan Microwave Ovens
Jul 23, 2008 | Amana Microwave Ovens
Feb 28, 2008 | Microwave Ovens
60 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: