Question about Blueant Z9 Wireless Headset
I just had to exchange my iphone 3g due to overheating and now can't get my blue ant to pair again. Can anyone help on how to pair it with the iphone?
Just got off the phone with Apple and Blue Ant tech support.
If everything is workon g on both devices you probably need a memory dump on your headset.
1. Power off both devises
2. Power on iphone
3. Power on blue Ant - not in pairing mode - you should see 1 blue blinking light on MFB
4. Make sure iphone bluetooth is on and searching for devices
5. On Blue Ant, hold both volume buttons and MFB at the same time until you get a fast blinking blue light.
6. Check iphone it should now recognize device.
7. When Blue Ant shows up on phone press it so it completes the pairing priocess
Posted on Jul 02, 2009
Blue Ant Paired with My Blackberry but keeps beeping every 4 or five seconds ?
Posted on Sep 27, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 23, 2014 | Radio Communications
Nov 29, 2011 | Blueant Blue Ant 091193 Supertooth II...
Sep 07, 2010 | Blueant Blue Ant 091193 Supertooth II...
Apr 17, 2010 | Blueant Supertooth Light Bluetooth Speaker...
Jan 06, 2010 | Blueant Z9i Bluetooth Headset
Aug 12, 2009 | Blueant Z9 Wireless Headset
Jun 11, 2009 | Blueant Blue Ant 091193 Supertooth II...
Jun 07, 2009 | Blueant Blue Ant 091193 Supertooth II...
Jun 27, 2017 | Blueant Z9 Wireless Headset
10,251 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: