Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Check the keypad connector inside the phone, clean and re-sit.
Posted on Nov 29, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 19, 2012 | HTC Sensation 4G
Sep 30, 2011 | Cell Phones
Aug 29, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
HERE'S THE ANSWER TO YOUR PROBLEM:
There are ways on how to unlock the security code of your phone. Consider the following:
1. Power on your phone without the SIM card. Type in #7465625*unlock code #(usually composed of 8 digit-numbers). You can get this code number if you call your Mobile Operator Customer Service Department. Your phone may say, "Network Lock Deactivated." Your phone may automatically reboot.
2. Or, try this step, also: press 00000 (4 or 5 digits depending on your mobile phone model), 11111, 22222, 33333, etc. If it doesn't work, try reversing the numbers, 09876, 54321, etc. If it doesn't work still, try to dial the last 5 numbers of your contact number. In some cases, the last part of your contact number is the number code.
3. Or, call your service provider and request to unlock your security code. Most likely, they will ask for your IME number. If you don't know about your IME number press *#06# on your phone. They'll give you your IME number.
4. Or, go to the nearest cellphone repair shop in your place. They will help you unlock it. But it costs you some amount of money.
5. Or, If your fond of surfing the net, you can visit the following sites. These sites will help you unlock your security code. All you need is to give your IME number and the model of your phone. The following are some of the sites that can help you unlock your phone:
Jul 23, 2011 | Nokia C3 Cell Phone
Apr 24, 2011 | HTC Cell Phones
Mar 12, 2011 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
Jan 02, 2011 | Samsung Cell Phones
Jul 08, 2009 | Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i Cellular Phone
Jun 02, 2009 | Nokia 2630 Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Black
May 30, 2009 | Nokia 2630 Cell Phone (Unlocked) - Black
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!