Question about Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
How do I reset the time on Panasonic KX-T7633, it is 26 minutes slow
To set the time of the phone, there are several way that may help, please try the following suggestion method:
1) Press PROG soft button, follow by HOLD button.
2) LCD show direct the time adjust, key in the correct time, let's say 8.15am, so key in 815 and press STORE.
3) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
1) Press PROG soft button, follow by HOLD button, follow by # button.
2) LCD show time adjust, key in the correct time, let's say 8.15am, so key in 815 and press STORE.
3) Press again # button to select between AM and PM mode.
4) Press again STORE to save the setting.
5) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
1) Press PROG button, follow by key * * 1 2 3 4.
2) Press key 0 0 0 to display the day/time setting.
3) Press |> or SP-PHONE button if u wish to change the date.
4) Press |> or SP-PHONE button to change the time.
5) Press CLEAR or TRANSFER button to change current hour entry.
6) Press |> or FWD/DND button to change current minutes entry.
7) Press |> or FWD/DND button again and AUTO ANS button to change between AM or PM.
8) Press STORE to save the setting.
9) Press END or HOLD to end the setting.
Hope these help.
Posted on Oct 19, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Press the "Menu" key.
Use the up and down arrow keys to select "Date and time." Press "OK."
Enter the month, date and year using two digits for each on the keypad.
Enter the hour and minute in 12-hour clock format using the keypad.
Press the asterisk (*) key to toggle between "AM" and "PM."
Press "OK" and then "OFF."
Jul 12, 2011 | Panasonic KX-TGA560 Cordless Expansion...
Mar 17, 2011 | Panasonic KX-T7731 Corded Phone
Nov 02, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Jul 28, 2009 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
Jul 28, 2009 | Panasonic KX TG5100M Cordless Phone
Dec 27, 2008 | Panasonic KX-T7730 Corded Phone
Aug 13, 2008 | Panasonic KX T7436 Corded Phone KX-T7436
Nov 10, 2007 | Panasonic KX-T7630 Corded Phone
Jan 30, 2017 | Panasonic KX-T7633 Corded Phone
155 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!