Question about Dell 922 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Same problem here. Starting to piss me off. Any suggestions?
Posted on Jan 06, 2008
From reading other sites, remanufactured cartridges won't reset the ink level of the printer; it must be something Dell sets in their cartridges.
Posted on Jan 01, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2011 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
Feb 11, 2010 | HP DeskJet 1280 InkJet Printer
Nov 05, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 11, 2009 | HP Laser Jet 1320 Printer
Sep 10, 2009 | HP DeskJet 960c InkJet Printer
Apr 21, 2009 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Apr 09, 2009 | Printers & Copiers
Feb 17, 2009 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
How to reset Canon MX310
printer low ink signal
1. Power off the printer.
2. Holding the stop/reset button, press and hold
power button also. Hold both buttons
together for 5 secs.
3. Still holding the power button, release the
stop/reset buton, then press the stop/reset button twice.
4. Release power button (the screen should now
say 'Service Mode').
5. Wait until the power button lights steady
green, then press the stop/reset button three times with a 3 sec space between
each press. On the 3rd press the
indicator should turn steady orange.
6. Press the power button once, (the orange
light should go off).
7. Open the printer and remove both
cartridges. Wait for 10 seconds. Replace the cartridges and close
printer. Wait for 30 seconds.
8. Press the power button, and wait until
printer has shut down.
9. Press power button to power up. The printer will feed one piece of paper,
then ask you to set the language.
10. The page counter is now reset! Enjoy.
Jul 29, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 27, 2008 | HP DeskJet 722c InkJet Printer
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: