Question about Fujitsu AMILO D-8820 Notebook
The connector for the power pack is faulty and I find it difficult to get the Laptop to charge
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
May 25, 2011 | Advent 4211c Notebook
Dec 25, 2009 | Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V1000 Notebook
Jun 13, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 22, 2009 | Dell Inspiron E1505 Notebook
Nov 15, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario R4000 Notebook
Oct 06, 2008 | Computers & Internet
May 02, 2007 | Fujitsu AMILO Pro V1000 Notebook
Feb 25, 2009 | Fujitsu AMILO D-8820 Notebook
189 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!