Question about Fujitsu AMILO D-8820 Notebook
The connector for the power pack is faulty and I find it difficult to get the Laptop to charge
You must renew your connector
Posted on Feb 20, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
May 25, 2011 | Advent 4211c Notebook
Dec 25, 2009 | Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V1000 Notebook
May 22, 2009 | Dell Inspiron E1505 Notebook
Nov 15, 2008 | HP Compaq Presario R4000 Notebook
Nov 10, 2008 | Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pro V2010 Notebook
Oct 06, 2008 | PC Laptops
May 02, 2007 | Fujitsu AMILO Pro V1000 Notebook
186 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!