Question about D-Link DI 514 Wireless Router (DI-514)
Hi i have just bought a wireless router, and finding it very hard to follow the in struction
It's better to connect a computer using a cable when configuring a router. establish a wired connection first before running wireless to make sure that the router has been configured.
1. connect your computer to any of the LAN ports of the router
2. Connect your modem to the WAN or Internet port of the router
3. restart your computer
4. Type http://192.168.0.1 in your browser's URL interface.
5. go to connection setting and select the type of connection required by your ISP then save the settings.
Posted on Jun 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2011 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
In order to find the wireless security page of your Dlink wireless router DIR-2310 , please follow these setps
1. Open up the internet explorer in the comp in which you are online and clear the address bar and type in the number 192.168.0.1 and hit enter.
2. You will be logged into the D-Link router setup page .
3. Under the SETUP tab, in the left hand side, click on WIRELESS SETTINGS? you will find Wireless security Mode under which you can find the password for the wireless settings.
Thanks in Advance!
Dec 31, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 16, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 14, 2010 | Optics
Nov 20, 2008 | D-Link 802.11g Wireless Router WBR-1310...
Jun 22, 2008 | ASUS WIRELESS ROUTER |WL-520G - RT...
May 06, 2008 | Linksys Bundle: BEFW11S4 802.11b Wireless...
Apr 15, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 30, 2007 | Belkin (F5D9230-4) Wireless Router...
188 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!