Question about Microsoft Zune JS8-00001 Digital Media Player
1) Insert the CD that comes with your zune.
2) wait for prompt, connect your zune through the USB cable.
3) New firmware will be installed on the zune.
4) Open the program called 'Zune' from "My Computer".
5) If your music is not in the default My Music folder, click Options > Add Folder To Library > Add Folder. Browse to select your folder, then click OK.
5) Click the circle made out of two arrows, this is your sync button.
6) A new tab with appear on the right side of the program, click Start Sync at the bottom.
7) Wait until you see Sync Complete, disconnect your zune and enjoy.
Posted on Jun 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2012 | Audiovox SMP3332 MP3 Player
Apr 17, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 21, 2010 | Microsoft Zune JS8-00001 Digital Media...
May 17, 2010 | Microsoft ZUNE JS8BRPBDLUG MP3 Player
Nov 25, 2009 | Microsoft Zune JS8-00001 Digital Media...
Oct 09, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 29, 2009 | Microsoft ZUNE JS8BRPBDLUG MP3 Player
May 22, 2009 | Microsoft Zune JS8-00001 Digital Media...
Mar 12, 2009 | Microsoft ZUNE JS8BRPBDLUG MP3 Player
112 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: