Question about Sony DVP-NC800H DVD Player
I am trying to unlock my DVD player from a region 1 to multi-regionable - anyone able to help?
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Press the Setup button on your remote control
2. Using your remote control, highlight but do not
select the Preferences menu
3. Press the 1 button on your remote control
4. Press the 3 button on your remote control
5. Press the 8 button on your remote control
6. Press the 9 button on your remote control
7. Press the 3 button on your remote control
8. Press the 1 button on your remote control
9. Using the Up and Down buttons on your remote
control select 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on, or
0 for multi-region playback
10. Press the OK button on your remote control
11. Press the Setup button on your remote control
Posted on Aug 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 06, 2010 | Sony DVP-NC665P/S Multi-disc DVD Player
May 15, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS330 DVD Player
Jan 02, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jul 19, 2008 | Sony DVP-NS57P
Apr 14, 2008 | Sony DVP-PQ2 Portable DVD
Apr 13, 2008 | Sony DVP-FX810 Portable DVD Player
Nov 18, 2007 | Televison & Video
368 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: