Question about HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet Printer
My Brother DCP-150C Printer, doesnt work, I've had it for about 10 months. It's plugged into the power and turned on, it's plugged in via the USB cord aswell. I press the On/Off key and it doesnt do anything, nothing comes up. Is there anything i can do to fix it? Or is it broken?
I cannot print due to error that shown in the printer "See trouble shooting and routine maintenance chapter in User's guide. Clean unable 46
Posted on Jul 06, 2009
Sounds like a power problem, if is plugged into a power strip, try plugging into a wall.
also if you have or can borrow a volt meter check the power cord that way.
the power cord that goes into the printer , has a hole in it , put 1 of the volt meter probes in the hole
and the other probe touch the outside sliver part..
the voltage you should read, is written on the square part (the bigger part) of the power cord.
Posted on Jun 24, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2012 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
May 25th, 2011 • Printer
How to Reset Brother DCP 110C, 115C, 120C, 130C, 135C, 145C, 150C, 165C, 185C, DCP 195C Printer:
1. Press the Menu, then Mono Start key then press the UP arrow key 4 times to make the machine enter the maintenance mode and "ERROR 46′ pops-up in the display.
2. Enter maintenance mode 80: Select 8 by pressing the UP/DOWN arrow key and push OK key and select 0 and push OK key
3. Now Press MONO arrow key several times until you see PURGE:XXXXX
4. Select 2 and push OK, Select 7 and push OK, 8 and push OK, select 3 and push OK and the purge counter is now reset to 00000.
5. Press STOP/EXIT key to go to root of maintenance mode
6. Enter code 99 to exit maintenance mode: Select 9 and push OK, Select 9 and push OK.
Jul 24, 2011 | Brother DCP-110C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Mar 10, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 22, 2009 | Brother MFC-5840CN All-In-One InkJet...
May 19, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 15, 2009 | Brother DCP 115C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 08, 2009 | Brother DCP-120C All-In-One InkJet Printer
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: