Question about OKI C9300 Led Printer
First thing to do is a hard reset. Merely unplug the power cord for 3 hours, then power up again.In order to dissipetate the remaining current stored in the memory. If error message still persisting then we procede some process.The toner counters will only be reset if a new toner cartridge is installed after the printer has displayed toner low. Installing a new toner cartridge before this message is displayed will have no effect on the counters. So maybe this happened and now the counters are wrong and have reached the upper point thus telling printer to hang on something is wrong....so
You could if brave and if you think this may be the case do a consumable reset...do each step properly and all will be reset to 100% life all drums and toners, that means that the indicators will all think they are full regardless of consumable actual status, so toner later will run out before machine prompts you with toner low, but counters will reset each time you replace a consumable when machine requests it.
Resetting consumables for OKI C7300,C7500,C9300 printer:
1. Hold buttons 0 + 1 + 6 + 7 on startup.
2. Press button 0 several times until "DIAGNOSTIC MODE xx.xx.xx" shows.
3. Hold buttons 2 + 3 until "ENGINE DIAG LEVEL 4" shows.
4. Press button 1 to scroll to "COUNTER SET".
5. Press button 2 to scroll through menu items (button 6 scrolls backwards) You want the "M TONER COUNTER"
6. To alter the value of an item, first press button 3 to select the digit to be altered. The selected digit will slowly flash. (Button 3 moves to the right through the digits. Button 7 takes you to the left.)
7. Then press button 2 to increase the value of the selected digit. Press button 6 to decrease the value.
8. When the changes have been made hold buttons 1 + 3 + 5. The screen will flash three times and then an * will appear on the right of the screen. The new value is set.
9. To leave the counter set menus, turn the printer off.
Each colour toner counter shows life as percentage used. So a toner showing 30% has used up 30% of its toner. 100% would indicate a near empty toner. This is the reverse of the toner life shown from the "usage menu" when the printer is in normal operation, which shows the toners as a percentage life remaining. You will want toner showing 00%.
Posted on Jun 24, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2014 | Canon ImageRunner 2270 | IR2270 |
Feb 11, 2014 | Konica Minolta Magicolor 3730 Dn Color...
Sep 26, 2013 | Kyocera KM-1505 Copier
Jan 31, 2013 | Konica Minolta Magicolor 3730 Dn Color...
Apr 29, 2011 | Canon imageRUNNER 4570 Copier
Aug 12, 2010 | Canon iR 2016i Black and White Copier
Aug 03, 2009 | Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies
May 24, 2009 | OKI C5500n Laser Printer
Jan 11, 2008 | OKI C5200n Laser Printer
564 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!