Question about Garmin StreetPilot C330 GPS Receiver
Posted by Anonymous on
If the above doesn't work then unplug the garmin and let the battery drain out. the put the power source back in and it should work fine(unplug may take up to 3 hous depending on how charged your battery was.
Posted on Jul 22, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: my new garmin nuvi 205w
The frozen Garmin nuvi has to do with the Operating System (OS) software. An error as occurred on the (OS) software of the unit. Usually resetting fixes the problem, and if resetting doesn't help, re-updating the unit will certainly help. Updating helps to re-install the OS of the unit and the error will be repaired.
Performing a Standard Reset
1. Slide the power switch all the way to the left (with the Nuvi's screen facing you).
2. Hold the switch in the position for at least eight seconds.
3. Push the switch to the right to power the Nuvi back on.
Performing a Factory Reset
1. Turn your Nuvi off by sliding the power switch to the left.
2. Press your finger against the bottom right corner of the touchscreen. Hold your finger in this
3. Slide the power switch to the right to turn the Nuvi back on. Continue to hold you finger against
the screen until you see the factory reset prompt. Tap "Yes" to perform the factory reset.
Follow the below steps to perform the update if resetting doesn't fix the problem;
1. Plug one end of the USB cable into your GPS and the other end into your desktop or laptop computer. The GPS device will load the appropriate driver automatically, and a message on your GPS tells you that it is connected to your computer via USB.
2. Open your Internet browser of choice and type in the following web addres: "http://www8.garmin.com/support/collection.jsp?product=999-99999-27 "
3. Download the appropriate version of the software for your computer (Windows or Apple) and Install the WebUpdater by following the wizard (accept defaults).
4. Click "Start," "Programs," "Garmin" and " WebUpdater" to update your firmware and your maps. Periodically check and make sure your software is current.
I hope the above makes sense to you.
Posted on Apr 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 05, 2016 | Garmin Nuvi 200w 250w 260w 580 660 670 680...
on Jan 25, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 885T GPS Receiver
on Jan 01, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 885T GPS Receiver
Nov 01, 2012 | Garmin Nuvi 50 Us
Sep 12, 2012 | Garmin Nuvi 50 LM
Jan 24, 2012 | Garmin GPS
Jan 22, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 885T GPS Receiver
Jan 11, 2010 | Garmin nuvi 885T GPS Receiver
Oct 21, 2015 | Garmin StreetPilot C330 GPS Receiver
69 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: