Question about Computers & Internet
Try using a different browser, if the pages load then you have a issue with the browser you were trying to use. if it doesn't load you my have a internet access issue.
Posted on May 18, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 20, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 14, 2013 | Google Chrome
Nov 24, 2012 | PANDIGITAL SuperNova
2. Pull down the "Tools" menu of Internet Explorer.
3. Select "Internet Options."
4. The "General" tab appears.
5. You'll see the "Home page" box at the top.
6. Click the "Use Current" button in that box.
7. Click "OK."
8. Close and open Internet Explorer. You should see your new home page.
Firefox for any operating systemChanging your home page in Firefox is easy. Just follow these steps:
1. Browse normally to the web page you want as your home page.
2. Pull down the "Tools" menu of Firefox.
3. Select "Options."
4. Click on the "General" tab, if it is not the first to appear.
5. You'll see the "Home Page" box at the top.
6. Click the "Use Current Page" button in that box.
7. Click "OK."
8. Close and open Firefox. You should see your new home page.
For Google chrome try this.
Aug 15, 2012 | Google Chrome
Aug 29, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
May 13, 2011 | Dell Computers & Internet
Mar 21, 2008 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!