Question about Cameras
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: sd card
i formated my sd card and i didn´t know something about difference between formated as FAT 32 or just FAT, and after that my camera wrote "This card can not be used" and as i read this comment by alexross a try it and you can´t to do formating by DOS - i work with Win XP and you can choose type of formating - default format is FAT 32 but you can click on it and there you have as well offer for FAT - try this, i did it and my sd card have no more problem!!! thax a lot to alexross!
Posted on Mar 10, 2008
I had the same problem with my camera & mac. I got this off the Fuji site and it worked for me:
If images cannot be downloaded from the camera to a Macintosh, check the status of the camera and the Macintosh and resolve the problem accordingly.
1) Check the status of the camera and Macintosh.
1. Connect your camera to the Macintosh and turn the camera on.
2. Open the "Applications" folder on the Macintosh HD.
3. Double-click "Image Capture".
* If the "Imaging device not connected" message appears, follow the steps described in [Checking the connection between the camera and PC].
4. Select "Preferences" from the "Image Capture" menu.
5. The procedure for using the Image Capture Preferences window differs depending on the OS version used. Use the correct procedure for your version of Mac OS.
- Mac OS 10.4: Click "General" in the Image Capture Preferences window.
- Mac OS 10.3: Click "Camera" in the Image Capture Preferences window.
- Mac OS 10.2: Simply proceed to the next step.
6. In "Items launched at camera connection", select "FPVBridge" and then click the [OK] button.
* If FPVBridge is not among the displayed items, follow the steps in [Displaying FPVBridge] below.
7. Quit "Image Capture".
If you implement the above procedure up to step 6, FinePix Viewer launches automatically.
* To stop FinePix Viewer from launching automatically, follow the steps in [FinePix Viewer Setup] below.
Posted on Dec 08, 2008
Capture beautiful memories perfectly with a high quality battery for your Nikon Coolpix S210 digital camera. Rechargeable Li-ion 3.7V 660mAh Nikon Coolpix S210 battery for sale,20% Off! Full one year warranty! Website: http://www.nikon-coolpix-replacement-battery.com/coolpix-s210.htm
Posted on Jul 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 13, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Oct 15, 2015 | Android Apps
May 20, 2015 | Cameras
Jan 12, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 17, 2013 | Cameras
Jan 05, 2011 | Vtech V.reader Animated E-book System
Mar 03, 2017 | Computers & Internet
May 01, 2008 | Cameras
Sep 11, 2005 | Toshiba e405 Pocket PC
Sep 11, 2005 | Toshiba e400 Pocket PC
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!