Question about DuroMax RV Grade 4400 Watt 7.0 Hp Gas Generator w/ Wheel Kit - XP4400
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2016 | Electrical Supplies
Jul 07, 2016 | Electrical Supplies
Oct 27, 2012 | Coleman Powermate Premium Plus 6250W...
Jun 10, 2017 | Air Tools & Compressors
Sep 02, 2011 | Coleman Powermate Premium Plus 6250W...
Dec 29, 2010 | Electrical Supplies
If there is no power to the receptacles:
1. Turn the circuit breaker switches off and disconnect all electrical loads from the generator.
2. Turn the circuit breakers on and test the GFCI's by following the procedures in this manual
on page 1 -
TO TEST A GFCI:
Start the generator. Turn the auto idle switch off. Push in the TEST button (A) on the receptacle.
The RESET button (B) will pop out. Power is now off at the receptacle.
If the RESET button does not pop out, the GFCI is not working. Do not run
generator until the problem can be corrected. To restore power to receptacle,
push the RESET button in. If the RESET button pops out during operation,
stop the generator and check the generator and equipment for defects.
3. Place the voltage selector to the 120 Volt only positions (unless you are using a tool that
requires 240 Volts).
4. Turn the idle control switch off.
5. Turn the circuit breaker(s) off and reconnect the electrical loads. Be sure that the plugs are
securely connected to the receptacles.
6. Turn the circuit breaker(s) on.
7. If there is still no power at the receptacles, take the generator to an authorized DEWALT
service center. To locate a DEWALT service center nearest to you, call 1-800-4-DEWALT
Thanks for choosing Fixya!
Nov 27, 2010 | Garden
Nov 01, 2009 | Watts Onan Portable Generator - 4000 ,...
May 18, 2009 | Watts Onan Portable Generator - 4000 ,...
Jan 06, 2009 | Refrigerators
Aug 29, 2016 | DuroMax XP10000E 4-Cycle Gas Powered...
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: