Question about Cell Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
May be mp3 u are playing on your cell is not supported i.e. bit rate is greater than your mobile supports.
Posted on May 30, 2009
1. Install the sd into the phone.
2. Go to Menu > Settings > USB > Mass Storage
3. Connect the MotoVE240 to your PC via USB
4. Under My Computer open drive (E:).
5. Find the folder that has your music in it. Example: My compter made a folder called Music.
6. Drag music from that folder to the my_music folder. (the phone will only read music that is in this folder.)
7. remove your phone from the usb
8. press the music note on your phone and enjoy your music
Posted on Aug 08, 2009
SOURCE: I want to delete the
The games you download will definately be added to the games folder, after downloading you can move them to preffered folder... Rate my answer by clicking on the thumbs below
Posted on Sep 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 11, 2016 | ZTE Cell Phones
Jan 02, 2016 | AT&T GoPhone ZTE Maven 4G with 2GB Memory...
Nov 01, 2015 | Cell Phones
May 04, 2015 | ZTE Cell Phones
Sep 18, 2014 | Cell Phones
Jul 24, 2014 | Cell Phones
Nov 13, 2011 | Cell Phones
Oct 20, 2011 | BoxWave Corporation HTC Legend ClearTouch...
Jun 15, 2010 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!