Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 07, 2016 | Whirlpool Dryers
Oct 01, 2014 | Epson WorkForce WF-2540 All-in-One Inkjet...
Apr 13, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 24, 2011 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Sep 23, 2011 | Sylvania G-Netbook
Jun 16, 2011 | Canon PowerShot A95 Digital Camera
1. Complete the bottom with
water to avoid exceeding the
2. Place the ground coffee into the funnel with gentle pressure to the level indicated on the right. Do not use malt or coffee with other substances, which can clog the holes in the filter.
3. Thoroughly clean the threads, the rubber ring and the sides of the hopper. Any loose particles of coffee may affect the hermetic closure and allow the escape of steam.
4. Keep coffee in an upright position when attaching the two parts. This will prevent wetting of the coffee. The photo below shows the best hand position.
5. Take the coffee pot from heat as soon as realize that the infusion of coffee is totally on top.
6. The upper and the tube which causes the rise infusion should be periodically cleaned. To do this, remove the rubber ring and the filter. Never use any soap or detergent.
Jan 25, 2011 | Vev Vigano Klassica Nero Espresso Maker...
Dec 23, 2010 | Canon PowerShot A75 Digital Camera
Nov 29, 2010 | Canon PowerShot SD500 / IXUS 700 Digital...
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!