Question about Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
things to check.
1. check for any paper that may have jam inside the printer.
2. check for open covers, back, top covers and close them properly.
4. check your power adapter if its giving correct voltage to the printer.
3. Try to move the ink cartridge to the left gently and return back to the right most part.
please let us know if this works.
Posted on Feb 07, 2009
It's mean "Print head not installed/Defective print head".First open cover and remove the ink cartridges.Then open holder and remove the print head.Clean the contacts on printer and print head using piece of cotton and some alcohol.Then put back all again.If the problem persist you need to replace the print head.It's part number now is QY6-0064, because the old QY6-0042 is discontinued.
Posted on Oct 30, 2009
How To Reset Waste Ink Canon Pixma MP450
It could be so gave it a go
You can try to reset the cartages this may do it Please call back let us know if it worked for you, PLEASE.
Power off printer
Hold down STOP/RESET button then Press and Hold down Power button
Keep Power button down and Release STOP/RESET button
Release power button
Push STOP/RESET button twice
Wait 20-30 seconds - our LED showed Idle
Push STOP/RESET button four times
Push Power button twice
Next time the printer is started the waste count will have been reset.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
SOURCE: my canon pixma mp258, the
I have this problem too...I can see is my ink inside the ink hose is stuck.....can't go in to the ink Cartridge....so that means problem is the ink ...stuck in the middle of the ink hose...if anyone how to run the ink in the ink hose...please help me..=]
Posted on Nov 01, 2010
The FINE cartridge cannot be recognized. Possible causes are as follows: • The FINE Cartridge may not be installed properly. • The FINE Cartridge may not be compatible with this printer. Install the appropriate FINE Cartridge. If lines are misaligned or the resulting output
is not satisfactory, carry out the Print Head Alignment.
The FINE cartridge cannot be
Possible causes are as follows:
• The FINE Cartridge may not be installed properly.
• The FINE Cartridge may not be compatible with this printer.
Install the appropriate FINE Cartridge. If lines are misaligned or the resulting output
Posted on Mar 03, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 01, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Jan 01, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Dec 28, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Jul 10, 2010 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Apr 04, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 15, 2009 | Canon i9900 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 17, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One InkJet...
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!