Question about Lenovo ThinkPad X100e (350829U) PC Notebook
Trying to reach factory restore via 'enter' F11 but it does not give factory restore option
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i need to restore my
I believe you're having problem with the Operating System on your computer. Unfortunately, Lenovo will not provide a product key for the Operating System since the an OEM version. What you can do is reinstall the Operating System using the One Key Recovery Sofware or the Recovery Disc that came with the computer. Follow these steps for you to be able to reinstall the Operating System using the One Key Recovery.
1. Turn off the computer.
2. Press the little button near the power button, it usually do have a drawing of an icon that looks like a horse shoe or a headset.
3. There will be a window that will appear which do have three option, One Key Antivirus, One Key Recovery and System Setup. Choose One key Recovery.
4. There will be another window that will appear which do have two option, Restore from initial backup and Restore from user backup,Choose Restore from initial back up
5. It will asked you if you want to continue, Just click on OK or YES.
6. Once done, Reboot the computer.
For Recovery Disc,
1. Insert the disc inside the drive.
2. Turn off the computer then turn it back on and keep on tapping F12
3. There will a window that will appear which do have three options, HDD,ODD/DVD/CD, and NAT, choose ODD/DVD/CD
4. It will asked you to press any key immediately, you will need to press any key immediately so that it will boot from ODD.
5. It will asked you to choose a partition, choose Disc 0 partition 1
6. Reboot computer once done.
I hope this information will be helpful. Thank you for using FixYa...
Posted on Jul 21, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 17, 2015 | IBM ThinkPad R52 Notebook
Nov 25, 2010 | IBM ThinkPad T23 2647 Notebook
Oct 26, 2010 | IBM ThinkPad T43 Notebook
Sep 27, 2010 | ASUS Lenovo ThinkPad X100e Notebook AMD...
Jul 17, 2010 | IBM ThinkPad R50e Notebook
Jul 17, 2010 | IBM ThinkPad R31 2656 Notebook
Jan 13, 2010 | AMD Sempron 3000+, 1.6 Ghz (SDA3000AIO2BA)...
Dec 18, 2009 | IBM ThinkPad T20 2647 Notebook
Nov 23, 2008 | IBM ThinkPad R50e Notebook
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: