Question about KitchenAid KSRD25FK Side by Side Refrigerator
Check first if there is some clips that can attatch the parts try to put them but slowly in order not to broke it if it is not i suggest to consule someone expert in refrigerator
Posted on May 17, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The icemaker in it's operation hits a microswitch to turn on a warmer in the aluminum tray that aids in extracting the ice by the rotating vanes. It may be that that part of your icemaker has failed.
Try this for a solution first. Remove all of the ice from the bin. Using a hair dryer, melt the ice in the tray and the fill tube. Be sure to warm all of the switches behind the plastic front cap in case those switches are frozen. Let the ice maker fill again and see if you have made ice. Often splashed water will freeze the rotating vanes and will not let the ice maker rotate through it's complete cycle.
Posted on Mar 08, 2011
This units are prone to do this. Best way for me to tell you is to work ice bucket side to side. Then shut the freezer door and switch between the cube and crushed ice. Tap the dispenser lever just long enough to engage motor. Basically you are rocking the coupling back and fourth in the auger assembly. Will come loose but may take a bit.
Posted on Aug 18, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2016 | Refrigerators
Aug 05, 2015 | Refrigerators
Oct 12, 2011 | Refrigerators
Sep 30, 2011 | Maytag MSD2454G Side by Side Refrigerator
Ice bin must be locked in place for proper ice dispensing. If necessary, turn auger driver behind ice bin counterclockwise to properly align ice bin with auger driver.
• Press the switch ON to activate ice maker. Slide bin into guide rails located on either side of the enclosure. Push the ice bin in until resistance is felt. Raise the front slightly and push the ice bin completely in. An audible "click" is heard when the ice bin is located correctly.
• After freezer section reaches between 0° to 2° F (-18° to -17° C), ice maker fills with water and begins operating. You will have a complete harvest of ice
approximately every hour.
• Allow approximately 3 to 6 hours after installation to receive first harvest of ice.
• Discard ice created within the first 12 hours of operation to verify system is flushed of impurities.
• Stop ice production by pressing the ON/OFF switch located on the front of the ice maker.
• The first one or two batches will probably contain undersized and irregular cubes because of air in the supply line.
• When the ice cubes are ejected it is normal for several cubes to be joined together at the ends. They can easily be broken apart. The ice maker will
continue to make ice until the supply of ice cubes raises the ice maker arm, shutting the ice maker off.
• Certain sounds may accompany the various cycles of the ice maker. The motor may have a slight hum, the cubes will rattle as they fall into an empty storage bin and the water valve may click or "buzz" occasionally.
Jun 01, 2011 | Maytag MFI2568AES Stainless Steel Bottom...
Sep 28, 2010 | LG LRSC-26922 Side by Side Refrigerator
Aug 30, 2010 | Kenmore 5553 / 655532 / 55534 / 55539 Side...
Apr 04, 2009 | Kenmore 57029 Side by Side Refrigerator
May 15, 2008 | Amana Refrigerators
47 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: