Question about Brother MFC 7840W Printer
I have a brother mfc
I first used the electrical tape trick and that worked for a while. Then got the toner low message again. I then tried the *00 trick, which works as follows:
1. lift lid and open front cover
2. press clear/back. "Replace Drum?" will appear on the screen.
3. Press "*00" it will then read accepted and the toner low error (End of Toner Life) should go away.
4. close it all up and your done.
Posted on Jan 28, 2012
Hello sir; I believed you bought one is recycle one, on the cartridge there have a memory chip just remove it will be OK.
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 31, 2014 | Brother Mfc-7340 All-in-one Laser Printer...
1. With unit powered On, open the front cover.
2. Press the "Options" key. Display will show "Replace Drum?"
3. Press "Start" key.
4. Press 1,0 .
5. Display will show "Accepted" for approximately 2 seconds. Then display will change to "Cover Open".
6. Close cover and see if Toner Life End error message has gone.
Good Luck and Thank You for using Fixya.
Jan 08, 2011 | Brother IntelliFax-2820 Laser Fax
May 18, 2010 | Brother DCP 7010 Multifunction Laser...
Apr 12, 2010 | Panasonic KX-FL541 Plain Paper Laser Fax
Sep 14, 2009 | Brother IntelliFax-2820 Laser Fax
Aug 01, 2009 | Brother IntelliFax-2820 Laser Fax
Jan 08, 2008 | Brother IntelliFax-2820 Laser Fax
Dec 20, 2007 | Brother DCP-7020 All-In-One Laser Printer
2,790 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!