- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
oh dear, Never spray lubricant or anything other than air into a printer. I presume when you say "sideways" you mean "skewed".
If so then you have an object in the paper path that will cause this.
Let the machine try to feed the paper then when it jams VERY SLOWLY pull it back out. No look at the leading edge of the paper for a nick in it. The nick is caused by the paper hitting an object. Now lay the paper on top of the paper that is in the feeder. Look at where the nick is. Now refer this to the machine so you are looking into the machine in the position of where the nick is. Shine a torch into the feeder and you should hopefully see the foreign object and try to remove it with an opened paper clip bent into a "L" shape.
1-just lay the paper on top facing up and hit copy and it will feed in to the rollers and print
2-open the scanner, and lay paper face down using the built in marker, "edge", and close lid hit scan
1. Prepare your doc/file for printing. 2. Insert card stock with narrow side of stock in slot in back of printer until it hits rollers and stops. Don't force in any card stock thicker than max. rated. 3. Change printer setup to feed from rear. 4. Print.
Depending on what software you print from, you may need to change this each time you print if you intend to keep printing from that "tray."
So the feeder woek sometimes, If you have a warranty, bring it back, if not , the printer might have something stuck in his mechanism or a bit of spread ink, open it and check for any weird thing, you can do some cleaning but the mechanism need some greassy spot so do not be too clean
then try a recommanded paper for the printer like 80g for example and no more than 30 new pages to begin.
You can test the printer when open, you just need to push a few switch or button to make it run also you will be able to see where the noise come from.
Take a little soap and a little water and clean the gray feed tire that is located in the document feeder. Check for any paper obstructions. If the machine has had a lot of prints I would replace the feed tire.
Hi, The printer may report load paper when there is enough paper present in the feeder, however this could be due to number of reasons such as if there is something which is blocking the paper to flow through the feeder anything for example, some foreign martial like a pen or a pencil, please find few steps below to fix this issue.
1. Confirm that no foreign materials are inside the machine. 2. Confirm that usable paper is set. 3. Confirm that the paper is set properly. 4. Confirm that recommended paper is used, and the number of sheets are not exciding the required number limit.
5. Adjust the paper feeder guide to the sheet size.
6. Disconnect the printer power cord as well as the printer cable form the printer.
7. Turn the printer upside down and shake the printer in order to remove any obstacle which is stuck inside the printer causing the paper jam error.
Open the printer cover and remove the cartridge and check carefully if there is any small piece of paper which is stuck inside, if so carefully remove it.
8. Disconnect the printer power cord and press and hold the power button on the printer for about 15 to 20 seconds( this will release the flee power) and reconnect the printer and check.
9. Try to rotate the wheel inside the feeder if you can reach it, to ensue that it is free enough to pull the paper.
10. Try printing with having only one sheet in the feeder and check if it does work.
Should you require any further assistance regarding the printer or even any other compute related issue please feel free to contact me I will be more than glad to assist you.