Question about Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
You've contaminated the head by not fitting the cartridge in right. It
flooded the head and now will skew any settings that you do.
The following is unorthodox but I do have 3 i850 Canons so I know that it works:
1. Snap all the cartridges out and lay them out on newspapers on their sides
2. Snap the print head out by lifting the lever on the side of the carriage.
3. Place the print head under a faucet directing the water at those areas covered by the cartridges
4. Shake the cartridge periodically as you rinse until the water runs clear out of the print head screen on the bottom.
5. After it seems clean centrifically shake the cartridge in a downward manner until no more water runs out.
6. Snap the print head back in and put all the cartridges back in their proper place; make sure that they snap in completely.
7. Print out some blocks of Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black in an illustrator program untile they seem accurate.
for more technician help u can contact us at our toll free no 18884276640
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 17, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 31, 2011 | Canon iP100 Portable Printer
Mar 08, 2011 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 13, 2010 | Epson Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 10, 2009 | Canon i9100 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 14, 2009 | HP Officejet J5780 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 26, 2008 | Canon MultiPASS F80 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 24, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX5000 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 01, 2008 | Computers & Internet
188 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!