Question about Computers & Internet
Problema con el sonido
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i cant find sound driver
Sony has the most screwed-up model identification of any notebook maker. I have never been able to really find a model on their website except in a few cases. I think this is correct: Vaio PCG-Z1AP = (model PCG-571L Z-series)
All I can suggest is to visit the manufacturers website and look.
Sony support links:
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
This is the address for the sony product drivers. I tried the number you gave but it's not a correct number. Go to the link and put the exact model number. Good Luck :)
Posted on Feb 24, 2009
OK, alright, fine ... if I’d waited through the “I’ll just try this” phase I wouldn’t have started this thread. Here’s what I did to get my PCG-TR5GP drivers restored.
 Download all the files in Rahul’s archive.
 Unzip each of these files into its own folder and burn all those folders to a CD.
 Put the CD into the Vaio.
 Open Control Panel / System / Device Manager.
 Go to the “Other devices” section where there’s probably an unhappy huddle of yellow question-mark icons.
 Double-click on each icon in turn and select Reinstall Driver.
 Check “No, not this time” in answer to Windows’ wheedling request to connect to Windows Update. Click Next.
 On the following screen leave “Install the software automatically” checked and click Next again.
 Watch with immense satisfaction as Windows finds and loads the appropriate driver.
For two of the drivers (audio and video) a restart is required. Everything else comes up immediatement.
I also went through the CD I’d created and manually installed Sony Utilities and Sony Shared Library, which then allowed me to manually install Power Panel (otherwise the Power Panel install complains about a missing system file). Manual installation is a simple case of going into each folder and double-clicking setup.exe.
again the web address is below
hope this helps.
best of luck.
please rate good.
Posted on Mar 02, 2009
Not sure what operating system you are using, but a quick Google search came up with this:
Sony does not offer audio drivers for this computer.
However, they do offer this:
Err Msg: Cannot play back the audio stream: no audio hardware is available, or the hardware is not responding.
Please check if there is any exclamation mark (!) displayed in Sound, video and game controllers under Device Manager. If there is any exclamation mark (!) in the Sound Driver Devices, please reinstall the sound driver with the steps below:
1. Start up the computer.
2. Insert the last disc of the set of Recovery CD-ROM into the CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive.
3. Double-click My Computer and double-click the CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive
4. Double-click the VAIO folder and search for the Audio folder in the Device folder.
5. Double-click the Audio folder and double-click Setup.exe
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Sound Driver.
7. After the installation is completed, remove the Recovery CD-ROM from the drive and restart the computer.
* If the problem persists after reinstallation of the Sound Driver, please follow the steps below to check if there is any latest device driver upgrades:
In the Downloads section, please select Notebook and proceed with the steps below:
1. Move the cursor to the relevant Notebook Series and click the model of the VAIO computer.
2. Locate any latest Sound drivers and proceed as per instructions on the screen.
* If the problem persists after performing the device driver upgrade, please contact the local Sony VAIO Helpdesk. For more information on how to contact your local Sony VAIO Helpdesk, please refer to either Customer Service Guide or Warranty Card that comes with the computer, or visit the Support Network of the VAIO website.
Posted on Jun 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 23, 2013 | Sony VAIO VGN-FJ170/B Notebook
Dec 29, 2011 | Sony VAIO VGN-FS630F VGN-FS630W VGN-FS635B...
Apr 01, 2010 | Car Audio & Video
Dec 31, 2009 | 2003 GMC Yukon
Sep 05, 2009 | ZT Group CISNET A7022 PC Desktop
May 07, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 06, 2008 | Sony VAIO VGN-UX280P Notebook
Jul 15, 2008 | M-Audio Computers & Internet
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: