Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
the problem might be the connection from the mother board of the printer to the scanner maybe due to lost contact and the ribbon was broken you might just have to reconnect it or it might be broken and need replacement
Posted on May 15, 2009
Brother DCVP-J125 manual reset
1.plug the power cord while holding the menu with in 16 seconnds to make the machine enter the maintenance mode.
2. Enter 8 & 0 by using the up arrow key & SET keys.
3. press the mono start key several times untill the purge count appears on the LCD.
4. enter 2 7 8 & 3 by using the up arrow key & set keys to reset the purge count to zero
5. press the stop/exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintanance mode.
6. enter 9 twice by using the up arrow & set key's to exit from maintenance mode
just follow the steps and hope you can do it......
I try it to my self before i post it and shared to others....thnx and GOD BLESS by Harry Technician.
Posted on Sep 30, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 28, 2014 | Brother DCP-585cw All-in-One Wireless...
Nov 10, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 13, 2011 | Brother DCPJ125 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!