Question about DVD & Blu-Ray Players
The only solution for this problem is to follow
1. laser clean up. you can find it in any electronic shops and clean the laser reader of your dvd player
2. Disc clean up (optional) as the problem is mainly from the dvd player/reader.
3. Unhook the power chord and restart again... see whether it works
4. If all these method does not work, you need to repair the player. But please remember, it will costs you around 50 dollars and by that money, you can buy a new and good dvd player.
5. If its a dvd recorder that has the problem of unknown disc, then just use your recorder for recording and instead of repair it, buy a new dvd player for 50 dollars.
Posted on Oct 04, 2008
Our LG disk recorde thing does exactly the same!
Posted on Jan 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2010 | Insignia DVD Player with MP3 Playback/JPEG...
Apr 19, 2010 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Jun 19, 2009 | LG RH-4820 DVD Recorder
Jun 06, 2008 | DVD & Blu-Ray Players
Oct 08, 2007 | GoVideo VR3845 DVD Recorder/VCR
2,910 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!