Question about Televison & Video
The only solution for this problem is to follow
1. laser clean up. you can find it in any electronic shops and clean the laser reader of your dvd player
2. Disc clean up (optional) as the problem is mainly from the dvd player/reader.
3. Unhook the power chord and restart again... see whether it works
4. If all these method does not work, you need to repair the player. But please remember, it will costs you around 50 dollars and by that money, you can buy a new and good dvd player.
5. If its a dvd recorder that has the problem of unknown disc, then just use your recorder for recording and instead of repair it, buy a new dvd player for 50 dollars.
Posted on Oct 04, 2008
Our LG disk recorde thing does exactly the same!
Posted on Jan 27, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 28, 2015 | LG DRT389H DVD Player/Recorder - DVD...
May 28, 2010 | Insignia DVD Player with MP3 Playback/JPEG...
Apr 19, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jun 19, 2009 | LG RH-4820 DVD Recorder
Jun 06, 2008 | Televison & Video
Oct 08, 2007 | GoVideo VR3845 DVD Recorder/VCR
2,927 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!