Question about HP Compaq Business Notebook NX9010
1. Unplug the AC adapter, if present, and then remove the battery.
2. On the bottom of the notebook, remove the hard disk drive rubber screw plugs and
M2.5×6.0mm screws. (The number of plugs and screws varies by model).
3. Carefully pull the hard disk drive out of the notebook.
4. Remove the four M3.0×4.0mm screws from the hard disk drive and hard disk drive tray,
and then lift the drive out of the tray.
5. Remove the connector bar from the hard disk drive.
The manual does have little picture to help you. The link above is to download the service manual.
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2012 | HP Compaq Business Notebook NX9010
May 22, 2011 | HP Compaq Business Notebook NX9010
Nov 23, 2009 | HP Compaq Business Notebook NX9010
Jun 24, 2008 | HP Compaq Business Notebook NX9010
Dec 31, 2007 | HP Compaq Business Notebook NX9010
Apr 05, 2009 | HP Compaq Business Notebook NX9010
132 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!