Rapid lace system problems.. uneven lace
I had an uneven problem with the DC Siloh '09s. Not sure if it will cover all makes and models but I will explain how I fixed it.
Key for the instructions:
Numbering the laces from top to bottom 1-8, outer side of the boot = little toe, innerside = big toe, and on the two laces that lock on either side of the boot (4 in total) toe and heel lace.
1. In order to make the laces even again you need to unlock the heelside lace on the outerside of your boot, this lace controls lace 3.
2. Pull lace 3 using creating slack now that it is unlocked
3. Pull the slack through lace 4 and then 5.
4. Once you have slack in lace 5 unlock the toe side lace on the inner side of your boot.
5. Holding that same lace pull the slack through the locking mechanism until you are happy with the balance.
For moving slackness from the inner to the outerside the opposite approach applies.
If it is not clear, reply and I'll try and take a photo or post a video or something.
Aug 12, 2012 |
DC Shoes DC Methvin Snowboard Boot Men