Question about Computers & Internet

Open Question

I am just going to dispute the charge. I can't seem to get any accurate results from this system.your orders on amazon com

You have cited the wrong #. I listed: DO1-1606899-9018014

Posted by Anonymous on


2 Suggested Answers

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

  • 7059 Answers

SOURCE: How do I list the correct account billing address for my amazon card account?

please go to amazons website. we cant help with that here.

Posted on Aug 08, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I have been charged for something i did not order please can you tell me why?

Contact your credit card company (if you used one), and tell the customer service dept. that you are DISPUTING a charge (or repeating charges) under the Fair Credit Billing Act. If it is a debit card, contact the issuing bank. But COMPLAIN, in any case! Ask whoever you talk to for a CASE NUMBER, and make a record of that, and who (or what agent number) you talked to, and when! Email it to yourself, so you can FIND the records later!

Apr 06, 2017 | Amazon Computers & Internet

1 Answer

I got charged for Sadie When She Died I don't have a kindle please uncharge me

You need to contact If you have an account, just log in and dispute the charge. IF you do not have an account and she used your card, you should contact your credit card company and dispute the charge.
If she used her own credit card, then you need to contact her credit card company and be ready to submit a ***** certificate.

Jan 28, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders

1 Answer

I have ordered t-shirts from I have not received my order.. I call... no answer i email.. No answer.. I really would like a respond after paying over $100 dollars

Technically, this is ''fixya'', but I'll answer the question...

If you paid by credit card, call your card co's customer service number and officially file a ''dispute'' of the charges. Explain what has happened when trying to contact the company; (that is the _most_ important detail of your dispute).

If you paid by check, then ''sorry but...''

If you paid by PayPal, you can do the same as with credit card. File dispute with PayPal. (NOTE: You only have 45 days from the payment date to file a dispute with PayPal).

May 18, 2015 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

My visa account has been charged for a Prime Membership which I never registered for.

Working for a major credit card company, I would start my dispute there. However, my fiance started Prime once upon a.time ago because of a shipping special.
I'd cancel with Amazon before doing the disputing process with XYZ Credit Card Company!

Jan 19, 2015 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

How so I get refund for Amazon Local service not performed?

If you paid by credit card you could dispute the charge through your credit card company. It won't be immediate but you won't have to pay the charge while it is in dispute.

Sep 02, 2014 | Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Dear Sir, I bought a digital book by mistake. I realized immediately and I deleted the order from my kindle account and I also deleted from my kindle.I have checked it in my account and still appears as...

You did not buy it here. This is a site to help people fix things and we answer questions. Since you posted this under Amazon, I assume you made the purchase through them. Here is the link to start a dispute

Mar 20, 2017 | Amazon Computers & Internet

1 Answer

Payed for something via Pay pal , at beginning of Nevember , where do i stand as have not recieved itemns yet and Person who recieved payment will not respond to any emails

The beauty of paying through paypal is that you can use Paypal to go through dispute.

Trace back your original transaction and file a dispute. Paypal will walk you through the process.

Lucky you did pay via PayPal, if you had sent a check or money order you would have no recourse, now you do.

If you used a credit card through the paypal system you can also dispute the charge with your credit card company.

Dec 11, 2010 | Sport & Outdoor - Others

Not finding what you are looking for?
Computers & Internet Logo

Related Topics:

52 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Computers & Internet Experts

Doctor PC
Doctor PC

Level 3 Expert

7733 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14161 Answers

Are you a Computer and Internet Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides