Question about Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Remote Control does not work
press and hold tv button till light stays on enter 4 digit code if code is entered properly light should go off then turn tv off with remote if it does try to turn on if it does your in good shape if it doesn't turn on try diff code 0062 0204 0207 0183 0226 0288
Posted on Feb 18, 2009
Hello! I came across your post, and think that I can be of some assistance. These are the codes that we have for Magnavox, and steps to program the remote. I hope that they help!
1. Hold down the clear TV button until all lights light up at the top of the remote
2. Punch in a 3 digit code (provided below)
3. Press the # (POUND) button
4. Try powering the tv on/off, and the volume. If one or more of these functions do not work, start over from step 1 with a different code
or if that doesn't work, here are the instructions for a power scan, which doesn't use codes. The remote scans the TV for the correct code.
1. Hold down the Clear TV button until all lights at the top of the remote light up
2. Press the red TV POWER button
3. Press and release the up arrow on the remote about once a second until the tv turns off.
4. When it turns off, press the # (Pound) button
5. Try powering the tv on/off, and try the volume. If one or more of these functions do not work, start over at step 1 again.
DISH Network Customer Service
Posted on Mar 02, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2014 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Apr 05, 2014 | DISH Network Televison & Video
Feb 10, 2011 | Philips Magnavox 27MS343S 27" TV
Oct 20, 2010 | One For All URC-3021 Remote Control
Mar 16, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Feb 27, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jun 17, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Sep 07, 2007 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: