Question about Vizio Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
i feel your pain, i have the same player and the same BD wont play past the menu! i dont have a solution for this problem... but if u find a solution... email me at firstname.lastname@example.org thanks
Posted on Feb 13, 2010
SOURCE: I have a Vizio VBR120
The default IP mode is set to Dynamic, which means your player will automatically detect and use
your network settings after you connect your Ethernet cable, but you can manually change these
settings if you are an advanced user and are comfortable with networks.
1. Turn on your player and your TV. If a DVD is not in the disc tray, the Home menu will be
displayed. If a DVD is in the disc tray, press SETUP to display the Home menu.
2. Connect one end of an Ethernet cable (not included) to the Ethernet port on your player
3. Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to your home network (usually your router
home network must have broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL.
4. Press to select Settings, and then press SELECT.
5. Press to select Network, and then press SELECT.
6. Press ^ or down to select Wired and then press SELECT.
7. Press to change IP Mode to Manual and then press SELECT.
8. Manually change your network settings such as IP Address, Subnet Mask, Default
Gateway, the Primary DNS, and Secondary DNS.
9. Press ^ or down to select Apply and then press SELECT.
Note: If you need additional help setting up your network, please refer to the user manual for your
router or contact the manufacturer of either your router or your Internet service provider if they
provided the router for you.
Your ip settings will look something like this 192.168.2.1
You might be able to find you setting by going to Network Connections -> 2x click on Local Area Connection -> then click on the support tab.
Posted on Mar 05, 2011
Here ya go:
Posted on Mar 14, 2011
Due to the nature of players often if the optical Pickup unit inside is dirty or failing Blu-rays will not play but DVD's will.
Posted on May 06, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 14, 2015 | Vizio VBR220 Blu-Ray Player
May 28, 2014 | Vizio VBR210 Blu-Ray Player
Apr 01, 2013 | Vizio VBR231 Blu-Ray Player
Apr 29, 2012 | Televison & Video
Aug 08, 2011 | Televison & Video
Mar 14, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jan 04, 2011 | Vizio VBR210 Blu-Ray Player
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!