Question about Televison & Video
Medicom changed channel lineup how do I change my Olevia TV remote
Programming [set-up] procedure is too much to type in here by this window, and is not practical. If you wish to get details; check the site linked here. It have set-up code list & set-up procedure to many popular brand remote controls. See it in "Mosaic" or "Magazine" view. It will make surf easier.
Posted on May 17, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Go to Best Buy and buy the DirectTV Universal Remote Control Model RC64 ($20). It will control all the functions on both the Olevia TV and the RCA Satellite box, except the A-B-C-D buttons for the User Guide. It's codes are:
Satellite Box - 00392
Olevia TV - 11610
Nick from Ft Myers
Posted on Mar 08, 2008
the code for olevia for cox cable is 1610. Hit tv then hold setup till light blinks twice. release setup. enter 1610 and wah lah
Posted on Mar 29, 2008
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Lone99star. Please rate this solution.
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2012 | Olevia LT37HVS 37 in. LCD HDTV
Oct 02, 2008 | Olevia LT26HVX 26 in. LCD Television
Mar 14, 2012 | Olevia LT37HVS 37 in. LCD HDTV
Apr 12, 2009 | Syntax Olevia 532H 32 in. LCD HDTV
Apr 09, 2009 | Olevia LT37HVS 37 in. LCD HDTV
49 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: