Question about Apple iPod Touch 8GB 32GB 64GB 3rd Generation iTouch Zebra Skin Case Cover Protector Pink and Black
Please help me unlock it as it cant do anything
Download your ipod extract firmware by the model
put your phone in dfu mode
This tutorial will show you how to put your iPhone/Pod Touch into DFU mode. Please try this at your own risk, as I am not responsible or will not be held accountable for any damages done to your phone. Although there may be a resolution to almost all errors, please read the instructions carefully when downgrading so you won't encounter any problems along the way.
DFU mode = Device Firmware Updatemode
DFU mode is a mode where the iPod Touch/iPhone will be made to force a restore of the firmware into whatever version firmware it is given.
Getting your iPod Touch/iPhone into DFU mode is somewhat tricky, and it may require some patience/practice because timing is essential to get it to DFU mode and not into recovery mode.
1. First, Open up iTunes, plug in your iPod Touch/iPhone to the CPU's USB port. Turn on your CPU's speaker and make sure it is loud enough that you can hear it.
2. Hold down the Homebutton (top left for iPod Touchand top right for the iPhone with the screen facing you) and the Power button (located on the front bottom of your iPod Touch/iPhone) simutaneously, until the screen goes black and the device turns off. (past the red slider/slide to power off screen)
3. Now let go of the Power button, but continue to hold the Home button. Your iPod Touch/iPhone should have turned off and the screen should not be on.
4. After around ~10-20 seconds, you will hear a noise (beep/ding) from your CPU as if it had just recognized a new hardware device, now iTunes should recognize it in DFU mode.
5. After iTunes recognizes the iPod Touch/iPhone, let go of the Home button otherwise it will go into recovery mode and you will have to do the entire DFU process over again.
6. You will know when you have put your iPod Touch/iPhone correctly into DFU mode when the display is blank and that you do not have anything on your device.
open itunes and your ipod detect in dfu mode ask for firmware update
by holding shift button you update by file select file to update
Posted on May 18, 2014
Sync it with your computer and follow the instructions
Posted on May 17, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: When I turn on the
Plug the iPod touch into the computer with the USB Dock connector. Once it is connected to the computer turn off the iPod touch by holding the power button down on the top of the device until you see the "Slide to Power Off" on the screen. Power Off the Device. Once the device is off (and still plugged in) hold down the home button and keep holding it while pressing the power button to turn on the device. Continue holding the home button until you see the screen on the iPod Touch Say "Connect to iTunes" at which point you should launch iTunes on your PC/Mac if it has not already loaded.
Posted on Mar 02, 2011
SOURCE: IPOD IS DISABLED CONNECT TO
the only thing I could think of is put the ipod in DFU mode,Turn off the ipod and plug it into the computer and open itunes. hold the sleep/wake button (top button) and the home button(bottom button) for 10 seconds. When you count to 10 release the top sleep/wake button and continue holding the home button for 10 seconds. after about 6-10 seconds an itunes error message should pop up saying there is an ipod in DFU mode would you like to restore it. Thats the only way i could think about it.
Posted on Mar 02, 2011
Look on youtube how to resotre ipod touch
if thats doesnt work look up
how to put in dfu mode
if you are a pretty good ipod hacker/jailbreaker
you can correct a certain playlist to fix it
just google how to fix (your problem) ifle plist
Posted on Oct 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Aug 18, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Jun 22, 2010 | Apple iPod nano
Jan 10, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Sep 10, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Jun 01, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Mar 28, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
Jul 14, 2008 | Apple iPod touch
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: