Question about Computers & Internet
A verification code will be send by Google, when you have set a two time verification to your account. It will be normally send to your mobile phone. It will contain digits only. When you try to ace's your account, by entering your email address and password, the window will ask you the verification code. Just open the message that you've got from Google, and enter the digits you see there, as it is; and press 'Enter'.
It is a security measure against unauthorized log in to your account.
To turn off 2-step verification:
> Visit the Using 2-step verification page under your Google Account settings. Sign in with your username, password, and verification code if prompted.
> Click the "Turn off 2-step verification" link.
> A pop-up window will appear to confirm that you want to turn off 2-step verification. Click "OK".
Reference:Turn off 2-step verification
Gopakumar Gopalan Google
Posted on May 16, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
Feb 15, 2016 | Google Computers & Internet
Nov 19, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Feb 16, 2015 | Google Computers & Internet
Sep 04, 2014 | Google Computers & Internet
Jul 30, 2014 | Samsung Computers & Internet
1. Try and sign in to your google account from another computer.
2. If you still cannot remember the password, go to https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?hl=en&continue=http://www.google.com.au/ and click on 'Can't access your account' under the sign in button.
3. Type in your google email and then the captcha.
4. You can then choose 3 options for the password recovery :
- Password reset link sent to your recovery email.
- Verification code sent to your phone number
- Answering a security question
Sep 08, 2011 | Cell Phones
359 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!