11.5.4 MAINTENANCE COUNT.
• To display the count of the maintenance counter.
• When the counter reaches "0", maintenance call M1 or the service call will appear, according to the setting on MAINTENANCE COUNT. of SERVICE'S CHOISE.
See P.85 below
• To enter an appropriate counter value (0 to 999999) as the tentative maintenance time.
• Specify the setting on maintenance counter to "1" or "2": If the maintenance life is
reached, the maintenance call (M1) or service call [Call Service (M1)] will appear.
"0" : Not counted
1 : Counted (The maintenance call display is given when the counter reaches 0.)
2 : Counted (The service call display is given and the initiation of any new copy cycle
is inhibited when the counter reaches 0.)
• The counter value is decremented until it reaches -999999 even after it has
• The default setting is 0.
• When "1" or "2" is selected, a screen will then appear to allow the counter value to be
• To clear the count, use [CLEAR DATA] of the SERVICE MODE.
Procedure below to enter::
11.2.1 Starting procedure
1. Press the Menu/Select key.
2. Press the following keys in this order.
Quick Settings Quick Settings left arrow twice the right arrow then left arrow
11.2.2 Exiting procedure
• Press the Back/Stop/Reset key as many times as it is required to display the initial
11.2.3 Changing the setting value in SERVICE MODE functions
1. Select the desired item using [??/??/??/??] key.
2. Select the setting value using [??/??/??/??] key.
3. Validate the selection by pressing the Menu/Select key.
4. To go back to previous screen, press the Back/Stop/Reset key.
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/normanj_7893313f0751935f