Question about Cell Phones
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Can't login to my Bank
You must clear the cookies of your Internet Explorerin your HTC Mozart handheld. I would assume that it has the same steps in clearing the cookies and cache.
Open your Internet Explorer on your phone > Tools > Options > Delete Cookies, Internet Files, and History.
If that did not help, open the Java Console and select "Sun Java Console" from the Tools menu. There's an option to clear the Java Cache.
Then try to login to your bank account.
Thank you and good luck!
Posted on Dec 01, 2010
You should do a data wipe/factory reset on the phone. This will not wipe the SD card, but it will require you to reinstall any apps that you currently have. I would suggest backing things up to the SD card first based on what you want to keep... contacts, sms, mms, call log, etc.
Here are instructions:
1. Power off phone.
2. Hold camera button and power on phone at the same time.
3. Release the camera button when prompted to.
4. You will see a message screen telling you to press the up or down volume button
5. Press and HOLD the down volume key (ignore message 'Volume Up Key Pressed')
6. When triangle and phone screen appears
7. Press on the screen just above the back key
8. You will now see the "Motorola system recovery" menu
At this point you will have three choices:
1. reboot system now [Menu+Back]
2. apply ssdcrad:update.zip [Alt+S]
3. wipedata/factory reset [Alt+W]
You can simply tap an item to select it.
At the bottom of the screen you can select OK to apply your choice from the menu.
I hope this helps.
Posted on Oct 19, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 02, 2015 | PayPal Accounts
Mar 01, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jan 03, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jan 01, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jul 03, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
Mar 24, 2011 | PayPal Accounts
May 04, 2010 | PayPal Accounts
Aug 22, 2017 | Cell Phones
10 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!