Question about Car Audio & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To reset the code do the following:
1) Turn on the car.
2) The faceplate rotates out and the CODE - - - - prompt appears.
3) Press >>' and Auto keys simultaneously on the faceplate and hold for 4 seconds. (If the faceplate rotates back into the console push on the upper left top edge of the faceplate and it will flip back around. Press the Eject button and then try it again.)
4) The screen will still say CODE, but the - - - - will disappear! When this happens press the 5 key on the remote twice and it enters a K on the display on the faceplate. Hit the >>' key on the faceplate.
5) Press the 2 key on the remote three times and it enters a C on the display on the faceplate. Hit the >>' key on the faceplate.
6) Press the 2 key on the remote once and it enters an A on the display on the faceplate. Hit the >>' key on the faceplate.
7) Press the 7 key on the remote twice and it enters an R on the display on the faceplate. Hit the >>' key on the faceplate.
8) The radio goes into All Off mode and you are set! Hit the SRC button on the faceplate to select CD, Radio, etc.
Posted on Dec 25, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2012 | Master DE Kenwood with Housing...
Jul 31, 2011 | Kenwood VR-405 Receiver
Feb 28, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 24, 2010 | Kenwood KDC-135 CD Player
Jan 26, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 23, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
34 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!