Question about Google AdSense
I am a web developer, one of my clients has a prob with Google Adsense. She and her son have a site online, her son died and Google won't respond or trsfr over credits from deceased son's acct to her new acct created to supplant his old one. Same site, one Adsense acct. Is there a contact point at Googlle? She says she is not getting responses from Google.
You need to get the Payee Name Changed and for this here is the procedure.
Though our Terms and Conditions don't permit transfers of account ownership, we do allow you to update your payee name to fix misspellings or to make adjustments for changes such as marriage, death, or company mergers.
In most locations, you will have the option to change your payee name within your account by following these steps:
1. Sign in to your account.
2. Visit your My Account tab.
3. In the Payee Information section, click edit payee name.
4. Review the important notes about payee name changes, accept the terms, and continue.
5. Enter your desired payee name and save your changes.
Your payee name change will take effect for the next possible payment cycle. Changes made before the 16th of the month typically affect the current month's payment, while changes made after the 16th won't take effect until the next month's payment cycle.
If you are located in China, Brazil, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, or Thailand, you will not have the option to update your payee name within your account.
Should you require a payee name change and you are located in one of these countries, you will need to close your account and submit a new application with your desired payee name following the steps below.
1. Complete the cancellation form.
2. We will close your current account.
3. When you receive notification that your account has been closed, submit a new application using your new payee name.
4. Once your application is approved, replace the existing ad code on your pages with code generated from your new account.
Posted on Sep 22, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Apr 13, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Sep 22, 2013 | Google Chrome
Nov 17, 2012 | Google AdSense
Sep 26, 2012 | Google AdSense
Apr 13, 2010 | Google AdSense
174 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: